Transferee Opportunities - Inspector Rank - 2020
£52,698 - £57,162 per annum
With its vast rural geography, pockets of “city-type” demand and significant cross-border activity, North Yorkshire presents a complex, rewarding operational challenge. And with an ambitious programme of transformation, investment and collaboration already well underway, it’s a dynamic, forward-thinking corporate environment too.
We’re now recruiting for substantive Inspectors, or Inspectors on promotion who are ambitious, forward thinking leaders.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, you’ll have:
• The type of leadership style which creates an environment for your teams to thrive
• Outstanding communication skills and being open to value and embrace difference
• Professionalism – Acts with integrity, in line with NYP values and ethical standards, taking ownership to resolve problems, demonstrating courage and resilience in dealing with difficult and challenging situations.
• Decision Making – Makes clear, timely, justifiable decisions, balancing risks, costs and benefits, thinking about the wider organisational impact of decisions.
• Ability to work with others – Effectively builds working relationships with people through clear communications and a collaborative approach.
In return, we will equip you to deliver a service that can be flexible and fit for the future and provide the best service to our communities.
We view diversity as fundamental to our success. To tackle today’s complex policing challenges; we need a workforce made up from all of North Yorkshire’s communities. Applications from across the community are therefore essential.
To submit your expression of interest please click apply below.
A familiarisation event is being held on 09 November 2020 on Microsoft Teams for interested applicants. To register your interest please click here, a link to access the Microsoft Teams event will then be emailed across to you.
The closing date is 9am on 16 November 2020
This opportunity is closed to applications.