Vetting & PSD Admin Clerk
Vetting and PSD Clerk -
1x Full Time Perm Position
1x Part Time 17 hours Fixed Term Until March 2023
NYP's Vetting and PSD Department play a vital part of ensuring professional standards of NYP are maintained but also to complete thorough vetting of all those who come into North Yorkshire Police.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to proactively participate in providing a professional customer focussed administrative support team within the Professional Standards Department inclusive of the vetting and PSD admin Team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for opening of all incoming mail and dissemination.
- To initiate basic vetting enquiries and to manage the vetting email inbox.
- To collate and provide weekly management information as required.
- Use of Departmental Computer Systems to record all incoming work.
- Use of Force Computer Systems as appropriate.
- To scan all photographs.
- To undertake Pentip enquiries as appropriate.
To be a successful candidate you will have:
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to work accurately
- Proven experience of working within a secure and confidential environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes.
- Good Customer Relations.
Applications close 9am Tuesday 22nd September 2020