Chief Inspector - Transferee Campaign
With its vast rural geography, pockets of “city-type” demand and significant cross-border activity, North Yorkshire presents a complex, rewarding operational challenge. And with an ambitious programme of transformation, investment and collaboration already well underway, it’s a dynamic, forward-thinking corporate environment too.
We’re now recruiting for substantive Chief Inspectors or Inspectors on promotion, who are ambitious, forward thinking leaders.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, you’ll have:
- The type of leadership style which creates an environment for your teams to thrive
- Outstanding communication skills and being open to value and embrace difference
- Expertise of your area of business and ability to support the delivery of the Police and Crime Plan through successful performance management and engagement of your team
- Skills and aptitude to contribute and bring to life digital change
- Ability to lead and support organisational change successfully
- An understanding of the future landscape of policing, and how North Yorkshire can position itself in this context.
In return, we will equip you to deliver a service that can be flexible and fit for the future and provide the best service to our communities.
We view diversity as fundamental to our success. To tackle today’s complex policing challenges; we need a workforce made up from all of North Yorkshire’s communities. Applications from across the community are therefore essential.
A familiarisation event is being held on 24 January 2019 for interested applicants. To register your interest please contact 01609 643522 or e-mail HRTalent&Resourcing@northyorkshire.pnn.police.uk
Closing date for applications is 9am 28 January 2019.