Police Support Volunteer - Community Connector
Are you are people person who is community minded?
Do you have a good awareness of what is going on in your local community?
Are you a motivator?
We are looking for a number of skilled volunteers to mentor people at risk of social exclusion. You will work with people to link them in to local activities that meet there interests and hobbies, and be trained with tools to support people with their social and personal development.
• Ability to motivate yourself and others
• Ability to use your own initiative
• To be flexible and reliable
• To understand the role
• Decision Making
• Respect for equality and diversity
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Commitment of 4-6 hours minimum per week / Flexible
• Knowledge of the voluntary and community sector
• Understanding of vulnerability
Closing Date for Applications is 9am Monday 5th February 2018.
This opportunity is closed to applications.