Support Officer- Estates (part time)
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Estates Department for a proactive individual to provide a customer focused facilities management service to support the provision of an efficient and fit for purpose property estate to North Yorkshire Police.
The role is part time, at 15 hours per week. Hours will be Monday and Tuesday 08.30am to 5.00pm. You will predominately based in Northallerton, but may be required to travel county wide. The salary for this role is £17,799 to £20,199 (pro rata for 15 hours: £7,215- £8,188)
You will organised and methodical, and relish the opportunity to work at pace to tight deadlines with multiple priorities.
As an Estates Support Officer you will provide a first point of contact for both telephone enquiries and correspondence, offering an effective, efficient and courteous customer service. You will work closely with other members of the Estates team and force wide colleagues, internal customers, external contractors and suppliers to provide facilities management solutions, maintain accurate records and support the Estates Strategy. You will take responsibility for a varied workload, and follow tasks through to a successful and timely conclusion.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact John Sutton, Facilities & Sustainability Officer, on 07795 841459
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent level of administration and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working within FM or property maintenance environments
- Demonstrable computer and IT skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
In addition, NYP offers a range of benefits including:
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Support for further professional development
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Upbeat – Access to a fantastic range of exclusive discounts on well-known online and high street retailers
To be considered for this role please submit your application by Tuesday 18th February 2020.
This opportunity is closed to applications.