Trainer (Bank Staff)
LOCATION – TBC predominately in HQ Northallerton
We are currently recruiting for Trainers to join our Learning & Development Team on Fixed Term Contracts due to an upcoming demand in the police force. This is an exciting and rewarding position as you will play an integral part in the development of our organisation. As a Trainer you will plan and deliver tailored training and development solutions in order to enable all staff to meet the needs of their role and the targets of the organisation. You will prepare case papers where required and produce an assessment on the performance of a delegate to assist in their development. You will be passionate about improving processes as you will monitor the end of course feedback questionnaires, identifying problems and concerns, and implementing any changes to ensure best practice for the benefit of future delegates.
Along with being passionate and enthusiastic, you will be resilient and people orientated. To be successful in your application, you will essentially have:
- You will have knowledge of current Police Powers and legislation
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering learning and development sessions
- The ability to plan and organise work effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of encouraging others to learn and develop in order to maximise potential
- An appropriate training qualification is desirable although not essential. However, if no formal training qualification is possessed there would be an expectation that you would work towards this
Applications will close at 09:00 on Tuesday 17th September 2019.
Your application will be held on a waiting list for 9 months while we assess the requirements of the department.
This opportunity is closed to applications.