MATAC Co-ordinator (Multi-Agency Tasking and Coordination)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Safeguarding department as a MATAC Co-ordinator.
MATAC is a multi-agency focus on changing the behaviour in serial perpetrators of domestic abuse.
As a MATAC (Multi-agency tasking and coordination) Co-ordinator you will be responsible for the smooth running of the MATAC process and undertake administrative tasks to support this.
Main duties will include:
- Ensure that all MATAC meetings are booked, invites sent out and documentation shared for the City of York and County of North Yorkshire in a timely manner.
- Manage the agreed actions and ensure all relevant information is circulated to agencies in accordance with MATAC guidelines.
- Ensure links with key multi-agency groups are maintained to ensure all safeguarding matters are acted upon. You will act as a single point of contact with all local agencies in developing, maintaining and reviewing MATAC process.
- Produce performance reports in relation to MATAC and maintain a tracking system of MATAC cases.
- To provide high quality administrative support to the MATAC meetings.
You will work closely with external agencies so the ability to communicate effectively is paramount. Due to the nature of the role the successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise their own workloads and work towards tight deadlines. You will also have demonstrable IT skills
It is desirable although not essential to have experience working with sensitive and/or confidential information and experience of working within a similar environment however full training will be given.
This position will be based in York and ability to travel across North Yorkshire and city of York will be crucial.
For more details on the role please see the attached job description.
Candidates should note that this position is currently fixed term until 31st March 2020. Please apply to this vacancy if you are interested in current and future opportunities as a MATAC Co-ordinator, suitable candidates will be placed on a holding list for upcoming vacancies, which may include permanent and fixed term positions.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your application by 9:00am on Wednesday 21st August 2019
This opportunity is closed to applications.