Positive Action - Talent Bank
Positive Action is a range of initiatives that employers can lawfully take to actively encourage individuals from under-represented groups to apply. We encourage applications from people in under-represented groups who are looking for new and challenging career opportunities.
Just a few of the reasons why you should work for us
- You will be doing a job that makes a real difference to the lives more more than 750,700 people.
- You will be instrumental in the reduction of crime and the fear of crime in your community, helping us to keep North Yorkshire one of the safest places to live, work and visit in the country.
- You will be welcomed into our policing family, and will work alongside colleagues who are enthusiastic, professional and committed to the safety and well-being of the people of North Yorkshire.
- You will receive top quality training, provided by a team of passionate, highly-qualified and dedicated individuals, whose aim is to promote personal and professional development across the entire Force.
- You’ll develop expertise and experience that will help you to further your career in a Force that is independently recognised for good standards.
- You’ll work for an organisation that cares about the well-being of its personnel, and actively supports people so they can perform to their best at work.